Rab Microlight Alpine Jacket Mens
Back for Winter 2017 ... Our best selling down Jacket by far....Warm but not too warm to be worn in most weathers
Different Colors may be available on request
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: €229.95
Special Price €165.00
Rab Microlight Alpine Hooded Down Jacket
The Microlight Alpine Jacket has been revised for AW15, with an improved slimmer fit and a slightly longer cut to increase protection from the elements. Other updated features include a moulded polymer peaked hood, elasticated cuffs and a separate stuff sac. A mini stitch-through baffle construction and a minimal, uncluttered design make the Microlight Alpine Jacket a perfect layering piece for alpine climbers, or an adaptable stand-alone jacket for day-to-day use.
143g (large) of 750FP Hydrophobic Goose Down provides exceptional levels of warmth without compromising on weight. A Pertex® Microlight outer fabric helps to keep the warmth in and is both breathable and windproof. Key technical features include a down-filled hood and YKK® zipped pockets throughout.
- Weight: 430g (large)
- Pertex® Microlight outer fabric
- 100% Nylon ripstop inner
- 750FP European Goose Down (143g/5oz in size L)Rab® fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Downdeveloped in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Mini-stitch through baffle construction
- Down-filled helmet-compatible hood with polymer peaked hood
- YKK front zip and internal insulated zip baffle with chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket
- Separate stuff sack
- Lycra® bound cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- SKU: QDA-62
Cleaning your Rab Down Jacket
- Rab recommend a professional Down cleaning specialist.
- For domestic washing we recommend a Cool wash of 30 degrees using Nixwax Down Wash.
- Do not use detergent.
- To maintain DWR - reproof your garment when required using Nikwax Down Proof solution.
- Following the bottle instructions.
- Tumble drying and relofting the filling is necessary until the down is completely dry.
- Do not store away damp - reloft thoroughly regularly checking the outer fabric.
- Do not iron your down gament and do not dryclean.