Rab Microlight Alpine Jacket Mens Clearance
Back for Winter ... Our best seller in down by far....
Colors with winter 2015/2016 : Beluga/Squash, Electric/Mango, Twilight/Shark, Fir/Lime Medium and Koi/Sodium
Colors will arrive in different drops, you want anything now, just email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: €229.95
Special Price €159.00
Rab Microlight Alpine Hooded Down Jacket
Fit Notes(Slim Fit)
The Microlight Alpine Jacket has been revised for AW15, with an improved slimmer fit and a slightly longer cut to increase protection from the elements. Other updated features include a moulded polymer peaked hood, elasticated cuffs and a separate stuff sac. A mini stitch-through baffle construction and a minimal, uncluttered design make the Microlight Alpine Jacket a perfect layering piece for alpine climbers, or an adaptable stand-alone jacket for day-to-day use.
143g (large) of 750FP Hydrophobic Goose Down provides exceptional levels of warmth without compromising on weight. A Pertex® Microlight outer fabric helps to keep the warmth in and is both breathable and windproof. Key technical features include a down-filled hood and YKK® zipped pockets throughout.
Cleaning your Rab Down Jacket
- Rab recommend a professional Down cleaning specialist.
- For domestic washing we recommend a Cool wash of 30 degrees using Nixwax Down Wash.
- Do not use detergent.
- To maintain DWR - reproof your garment when required using Nikwax Down Proof solution.
- Following the bottle instructions.
- Tumble drying and relofting the filling is necessary until the down is completely dry.
- Do not store away damp - reloft thoroughly regularly checking the outer fabric.
- Do not iron your down gament and do not dryclean.