Rab Latok Waterproof Shell Mountain Jacket
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: €459.00
Special Price €399.00
The ultimate waterproof for the mountains, our Latok Jacket provides essential protection as you battle the elements.
Built to endure the worst winter can throw at you the Latok is one of the toughest jackets on the mountain. Made using exceptionally durable eVent fabric with a DV expedition membrane you can be sure of protection even as you face the most hostile environments.
The Latok's features are honed to handle the extreme. With a fully adjustable, helmet compatible hood, 2-way YKK AquaGaurd Vison zip optimised for use with a harness and YKK AquaGuard pit zips you will be prepared for any storm.
Product code: QWG-05
- eVent® Waterproof Technology, DVexpedition™ 3L fabric with grid backer
- Helmet compatible hood, wired peak, lined collar, roll down anti-snag velcro tab
- Fleece-lined chin guard and back neck
- 2-way YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with dual internal storm flap system
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon zipped, bellowed chest pockets with drain holes
- Full venting YKK®AquaGuard® Escape Artist™ pit zips
- Internal mesh bottle pocket and zipped pocket
- Hem drawcord with cord retainers, waist drawcord and anti-snag velcro cuffs
- Regular fit
- Centre back length (Size L): 77cm
AquaGuard Explained; a water repellent zipper. It is created by coating PU on the backside of a coil zipper. There are three types of film variations: shiny transparent film, matte transparent film and matte coloured film with a high quality appearance. The YKK Group is trusted worldwide for their impeccable production standards and thorough quality control processes for slide fasteners, hook and loop fasteners, webbing tapes and plastic hardware. All the zips we use are YKK zips
Escape Artist™ pit zips Explained; Extra long ventilation zips to vent core heat during periods of intense activity. The length of the zips means that you can take your arms completely out of the jacket. When your activity means that removing the garment is not an option combine this with unzipping the front opening for almost the same benefit. Loose sleeves can be retained under rucksack straps