MSR Mutha Hubba NX Lightweight 3 Person Backpacking Tent in Green
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: €550.00
Special Price €499.00
Mutha Hubba™ NX 3-Person Backpacking Tent in Green
New optimized floorplan and more livable volume.
Newly redesigned, the best-selling, freestanding backpacking tent has reinvented lightweight livability for three. Featuring a new floorplan that offers each occupant easy access to doors and gear, the MSR® Mutha Hubba NX tent is the ideal tent for a minimalist trio backpacking deep into the Sierras in the heat of summer, or tackling the Appalachian Trail for an extended trip in the spring. The easy-to-assemble 3-person tent features a new frame geometry that improves ventilation and interior headroom, two easy setup options, and the most livable accommodations for 3-season conditions.
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 2.07 kg (4 lb 9 oz); Fast & Light option is just 1.66 kg (3 lb 11 oz).
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
- Livable: Two large StayDry™ doors door with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Reinforced Infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams
- Durashield™-coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Compression stuff sack with pull handle
- Freestanding Fast & Light® setup options allow you to set up tent with rainfly only for ultra-minimalist trips.
- Side entry zipper orientation allows vestibule door to hang out of your way for unrestricted access.
- Large StayDry™ door features built-in rain gutter and waterpoof taped seams for reliable weather protection.
- Kickstand vent in rainfly aligns with mesh window to provide fresh air and minimize condensation, keeping interior dry and comfortable.
- Ultra-compact, side-loading compression stuff sack can also be folded inward and secured with compression straps to fit optimally in your backpack.
|Fast & Light® Weight w/ footprint (Standard)||3 lbs 11 oz|
|Fast & Light® Weight w/ footprint (Metric)||1.66 kg|
|Minimum Weight (Standard)||4 lbs 9 oz|
|Minimum Weight (Metric)||2.07 kg|
|Packed Weight (Standard)||5 lbs 0 oz|
|Packed Weight (Metric)||2.26 kg|
|Floor Area (Standard)||39 sq. ft|
|Floor Area (Metric)||3.67 sq. m|
|Vestibule Area (Standard)||14 sq. ft|
|Vestibule Area (Metric)||1.3 sq. m|
|Tent Volume (Standard)||81 cu. ft|
|Tent Volume (Metric)||2290 liters|
|Number of Poles||1 DAC Pressfit|
|Interior Peak Height (Standard)||44 in|
|Interior Peak Height (Metric)||112 cm|
|Packed Size (Standard)||21 x 7 in|
|Packed Size (Metric)||53 x 17 cm|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Rainfly Fabric||20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone|
|Canopy Fabric||20D ripstop nylon & DWR|
|Mesh Type||15D nylon micro-mesh|
|Floor Fabric||30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR|
|Vestibule Volume (Metric)||453 liters|
|Vestibule Volume (Standard)||16 cu. ft|
|Country of Origin||Imported|